Forum:The new express VFH demands votes and articles
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- More votes.
- More good stuff fed in.
- David Gerard is right! (lets get votin')--Witt, of UNion Entertain me* 06:06, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
- Does this mean I can now nominate bad stuff (e.g. my articles) without restrictions? - Nonymous 18:22, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
- I've made a shameless self-nom today. At first I was against this kind of stuff, but soon I realized that I could not depend on my friends here to take the blame for me... -- herr doktor needsAshuttle [scream!] 20:05, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
It should be noted that I've been culling as much as ever, so DON'T nominate stuff that everyone will hate, as it will be taken down by my shotgun faster than ever. Earlier Today I had to take one down that was 2 hours old and at +0 because there was so much other stuff. Old QFH's that you liked are probably good ideas, though, as several are doing pretty well on VFH right now...--01:26, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, and you took down something I helped on that was +4 without much of a chance because it "wasn't competing well with articles from around its time." Since when is this a competition? Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 01:51, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
- It's the Darwin rule. The articles that are getting the most votes in a certain time frame are doing the best, and are more likely to get featured. That's the reasoning behind it. You can always renom if you think it was unfair. The fact is that people often yay or nay based on a comparison to the other articles up at VFH at that time, and so I trim nominees compared to the other articles that are nearby, on the assumption that others are doing the same when they vote.-- 03:17, 16 December 2006 (UTC)