Forum:The dump reads like
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
old alt.slack archives. - David Gerard 11:25, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- LOLZ -- 13:37, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- I BLAME YOU. - David Gerard 12:59, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- I, personally, now this is just me talking here, like the random subject matter, rants and varying amounts of incoherence provided by reading these forums. With them I can not only not learn something new, but forget important things that I'm not supposed to remember. We've got a ways to go before we reach Subgenius level, though that's just a guess as the closest I've been to Bob was that track in the first Need-for-speed (Road&Track) game with the Bob signs everyway. But I digress...-- 15:11, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- I, use the Forum to vent my rage and built up nonhumor through stupid comments like this one. Oh, and it also helps linkwhores get their fix. -- 00:20, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- How do we know it isn't the old alt.slack archives that have been altered to look just like the Village Dump, and your memory of them cleverly manipulated by modern brainwave-regression technology in order to make you remember them the way they look now, as opposed to back then? c • > • 00:29, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- Don't know, I've completely forgotten... c • > • 05:03, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- This is an excellent thread. Totally top-notch. Who made that delicious template? It's also top-notch. Why aren't you writing when you have all this bottled-up talent spewing forth in this forum thread? 03:46, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- Don't know, I've completely forgotten that too... c • > • 04:58, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
| Award of Confusion!|
Apparently this article is damned funny. It is not an inside joke or vanity page, but you pretty much need a PhD to get it. Or so we've been told, most of us seem to prefer humour involving masturbation and/or Jesus. The author may have been masturbating over a picture of Jesus. You can send him to hell by giving him an atomic fisting.
This is both an award and a warning, direct as used.