Forum:The Garage Sale of Last Resort
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
What?!?! OH! HI! (/me inserts cruel remark at the expense the weather)! I can see that you might be interested in seeing me whore my various wares? Let me show you around some of this classic shit that I got here... *COUGH!* oh, excuse me.
- $1.00: Oh, this? Heh heh, pay no attention to that. That's utterly ridiculous. Here-- here's a 'bute right here:
- $3.00: I kinda like this one. There was some dude here before. He liked it alot. Oh, I see you're eying this little gem over here?
- $0.25: For a mere quarter, you can edit the hell out of this. I liked the idea alot, but I only could come up with 6 or so. *COUGH! COUGH!*
- $0.00: This crap is free, and I got plenty of em.
- $1.00: This one isn't as weird as that first one, but it is really stupid. I'll be honest, with ya. *COUGH!*
- $0.90: I took 10¢ off this one cuz it's broken and I can't figure out how to fix the damn thing. Think of it: a whole 10¢ off! Shit and BISCUITS!!!!!
$2.00: I took a liking to this one. I doubled the price because the baby disappears at the end.
- SOLD for $2! -- • <-> 13:49, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
Ah, this is some of the antiques. I remember this stuff from when I was a noob. Let me get the dust off of here for ya-- *COUGH! COUGH! COUGH!*
- $2.00: A lot of reviews on this one, but so far nobody's told me exactly how to improve the damn thing *COUGH!* sorry, I'm a smoker.
- $1.00: $1 to honor the veterans.
Hey? HEY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?? -- • <-> 00:54, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
The Peanut Gallery
The whores are getting more creative. Luckily for us, they're still as ineffective. Wait your turn or ask on someone's talk page, you punk. --01:20, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- (Burns the Merch) --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 01:21, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- *COUGH?!* -- • <-> 02:36, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- /me looks at Van Gogh's The Legume. Artsy. 03:25, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- I don't have any dollars. Will you take these magic beans? --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 07:51, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
LedBalloon's Booth of Protest
Boomer's Booth of Neutrality
Meh.03:25, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
LedBalloon's Alternate Booth of Apathy
*Sigh.* -03:39, Oct 26
- lol, DAMMIT LED shut up and buy something! -- • <-> 03:48, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
EnzoAquarius' Booth of Ultimate Goodness
Free cookies! - -Dial the Gate 13:00, 26 October 2007 (UTC)