Forum:The Case of General Specific
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Okay. So I know that this topic could start Drama. Hence, I only you people to vote for or against, or to add (in a non partisan way) to the cases for and against.
General Specific has been banned now for over a year.
The Case For
- Template:Uncyclopedia Power Structure, created and fleshed out by General Specific.
- Was once nominated for admin.
- Was voted to be brought back in March 2006 by 10 active users, 7 of which are currently admins.
- The author of several UnNews articles.
The Case Against
- Flipped out a bit after being banned, including multiple instances of goatse vandalism.
- blanking of an archive
- "Smear campaign" against BobBobBob.
- But that was freakin' hilarious... 22:51, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
For= UnBan Against= Stay Banned
- For -- 21:30, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- Against Commies, Commies, Commies, Commies --~McDestroyertron (talk) 21:36, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- For. 21:43, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- for unban. and then watch him like olipro watches children - jack mort | cunt | talk - 22:45, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- For I've been unbanned for bigger stuff. Benson 22:51, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- Weak for. He's got some good stuff. Although has he really done goatse vandalism? --User:Missingno/sig 23:24, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- For_Moot--Witt, of UNion Entertain me* 23:39, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
- For Has he really been away for over a year now? Wow. -- 16:21, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- For. I did enjoy that smear campaign. --Anyone 18:56, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- Still for. -- 13:23, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- For Didn't realise that he hadn't been unbanned--The Right Honourable Maj Sir Elvis UmP KUN FIC MDA VFH Bur. CM and bars UGM F@H (Petition) 18:00, 11 February 2007 (UTC)
- For - I miss him so. -- 16:26, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
So, by a vote of 11 for and 1 against, I declare this vote over. I'm unbanning him.--23:38, 16 February 2007 (UTC)-- 23:38, 16 February 2007 (UTC)