Forum:The 1th Annual UnLeaks Liberation Authority-GTC Writing Contest
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Citizens, today, after seeing the success of the Poo Lit Suprise, Foolitzer Prize, Pulitzer Price, Happy Monkey Writing Comptetition, VFH Top 10 and the Hourly Writing Contest, I started up a new writing contest: to see how many articles you can write in a week. A week. A week. A week. I'll say it again. in ONE FUCKING WEEK, MOTHERFUCKER.
Starting on <s>Sunday 27 March 2011Sunday April 3 2011, you have to write as many articles as you can, regardless of quality, in a week. Write up about any subject, any namespace, my namespace or yours (conditions apply). And the competition is open to anyone who has an Uncyc account. No exceptions.
But there is one condition: you cannot write your articles in your userspace, the article must have at least one picture in your article, and you cannot use the construction template for saving your article. And the competition ends on
Saturday 2 April 2011Saturday 9 April 2011 at 11:59PM (UTC+10), 1:59PM (GMT) or 8:59AM (UTC-5) sharp. No exceptions.
And at the end of the date, the articles will be judged. The winner will have the articles kept in the userspace, and be forced to continue editing the page. Losers will have one hour to move their articles to their userspace. Failure to do so will result in having their articles placed on VFD. No exceptions.
- Note: You have only one day left to sign up. Sign up now, or it's too late! |Si Plebius Dato' (Sir) Joe ang Pinoy CUN|IC Kill | 08:07, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
- I think the lack of response might be due to:
- 1. Normally, someone comes up with an idea for a competition, we argue, argue and argue, then it gets organized, judges are picked, new judges are picked...and eventually a date is chosen.
- 2. There's some Euro-writing thing happening here soon. Right in the middle of this one that you have. 09:25, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
- What the Operandi guy said. Postpone this like a motherfucker. -- 09:37, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
- The image contest starts April 1st. Also, we need one more judge for that if anyone is interested. -- 15:15, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
Sign Up Here (if you want to compete in this contest)
- -- 15:18, March 26, 2011 (UTC)
Judge Sign-Up (we need 7, including myself)
Want to be a judge? Sign up here below: