Forum:Thats not what i meant

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Forums: Index > Help > Thats not what i meant
Note: This topic has been unedited for 3671 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

There has to be a way to crop stuff that is not rectangular without tracing around it doesnt there? if so please explain.B0n B0nGrue_Jammy.gif12px-RedPhone.jpg

Hm, I'm sorry b0n b0ns, I don't have any image warping abilities at all, nor do I have the applicationsfr it, but don't you have another topic on this? Maybe you should post there. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 19:09, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, try and keep it to one topic if possible. You could use the magic wand tool, depending on if its a flat block of colour. There is probably some Photoshop help forums somewhere on the net... ~ Dame Ceridwyn ~ talk DUN VoNSE arc2.0 12:50, 05 July 2007
Personal tools