Forum:Templates at the bottom of a page and sometimes at the top too
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 20:42, April 3, 2011 by Matt lobster
- Why not put them at the top and the bottom? Maybe even the middle, too, so people don't forget in the midst of reading. —Unführer Guildy Ritter von Guildensternenstein 04:29, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes. 04:39, 3 April 2011
- 1. Which templates?
- 2. Which pages?
- Without specifics, we can't have an acrimonious conversation that is eventually forgotten. 07:42, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Strong Against -- 07:46, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I think everyone knows where they should go. MegaPleb • Dexter111344 • Complain here 15:52, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- STRONG KEEP IN CAPITAL LETTERS We should bathe them. mAttlobster. (hello) 20:42, April 3, 2011 (UTC)