I want a contest named after myself too! However, there's a catch. You see, I've written "competition" twice for a reason. In this competition, it's not about writing the best articles, it's about getting other people to write good articles. This is a competition to hold the best writing competition! <insert evil laughter here> Alright, now let's straighten a couple things out:
- Writing competitions will be judged by the amount of articles that were created through the contest and still exist in mainspace. Featured articles count double.
- Writing competitions are only eligible if they occurred in 2011.
- Writing competitions created prior to January 1, 2010 are automatically disqualified.
- Stealing competitors through other means than "being more popular" will result in instant disqualification.
- Causing drama will result in a thorough beating.
Fill in your entries in the pretty table below if you wish to enter your writing competition into the competition. The winner will get a nice little award. GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 16:25, 6 April 2011
|The person holding the competition||The name of your competition||Number of featured articles|
(2 points each)
|Number of non-featured articles|
(1 point each)
|The articles in question|
(featured articles in bold)
|Some user||Writing Competition of Some Kind Held in 2011||0 (not the amount of points)||0||N/A||0|
Brilliant...20:51, April 6, 2011 (UTC)