Forum:So what's up, everybody?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 06:58, August 1, 2013 by Romartus
Hey, remember me? I'm back. I'm only here because the new wiki has turned into crap. Basically:
- Frosty has become the only active admin on the site.
- He's begun being a huge dick to everybody on the site, and nobody's stopping him because of the point beforehand.
- He is also turning into a Big Brother-esque character, threatening bans on anybody who doesn't write articles and spreading propaganda that Count to a Million is evil.
- By the way, Count to a Million has reached over 250,601. Yeah, really.
- Because of this, Frosty has protected the page so nobody can edit it. Yeah, really.
- What happened to the Brave New World? --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 23:02, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
- So you left your home only because it does not allow you to waste other users' time and wants you to make useful contributions? Well, I am not quite sure that her... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Anton199 (talk • contribs)