Forum:So.... How do I make an article?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I sure hope I'm posting this properly.... I just signed up, and I think I have some great ideas for articles, and stuff. But what I want to know, because I've been looking for ages and it's probably right in-front of me.... How the hell DO I make an article on Uncyclopedia?
Please, no poor grammar or spelling as a response to this.
- You can type the title in the search box and if the article doesn't exist yet, there should be a red link at the top. When you click that link, you should end up editing your new article. —Sir Socky (talk) (stalk) GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 22:31, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Poor grammar or spelling! Moo ha-ha! Also, what Sockpuppet said (In addition, in the event that the page you want doesn't exist, start it under your userpage, like User:Lawnbuns/Page, then move it to mainspace when it's done). 23:36, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe somebody should put that someplace where n00bs can see it. —Sir Socky (talk) (stalk) GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 14:29, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- This is on here :) MrN 14:34, Mar 28
- We don't want to make it too obvious. Look at all the crap that people who know a little come up with. Imagine that, but with people who know even less! Madness!
16:45, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- My mum got really upset when I kept leaving my crap all over the place. Is it my fault that I can't always be bothered to go to the bathroom everytime I need to drop some friends off at the pool? At least by letting people create new articles it allows them to get their crap out in such as way that it makes it easier for us to find and flush. Better in a new article than inserted into an old one which we don't notice... MrN 17:55, Mar 28