Due to a miscalculation and various caching troubles, the sidebar in the Uncyclopedia (default) skin may appear in the wrong place in some browsers. For anyone (still) encountering this issue, the matter has hopefully been resolved and the sidebar should be back to normal in about 24 hours. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause; in the meantime I can only suggest asking Wikia nicely to change how they cache things, using a different skin, or switching browsers to Opera, which from some reason appears to be completely unaffected.05:29, 12 May 2012
- I noticed it last night on Safari. Thanks Lyth. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 08:57, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I prefer getting a band of monkeys to throw poo at Wikia, but I guess asking nicely might work too... ◄► Tephra ◄► 11:18, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- You: "So, Wikia, have you been caching things?"
- Wikia: "Are you hitting on me?"
- You: "I'd like you to change how you cache things. To push up that sweet, sweet sidebar."
- Wikia: "Stop hitting on me."
- You: "Meow! Kitty like!"
- Wikia: "That's it. I'm calling HR."
- You: "Purrr! Kitty's got claws." 15:42, May 12, 2012 (UTC)