From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
i made the sheogorath page, i might need help, the style is like him, manic depressive, example- well im just so happy ta see yah, i could just PLUCK OUT YER EYEBALLS! the finger that flames
- its also a general discussion about him nowthe finger that flames
the prince of madness, he is a fictional deity in the game es4 oblivion,in other words the most awsome manic depressive god anywhere! the finger that flames
- I think your article risks falling into the category of things Codeine's Mum hasn't heard of... It's up to someone smarter than me to decide. -- DameViktoria 21:03, 15 Oct
coedines mum hasnt heard of almost all of the articles here, this in no way violates any policythe finger that flames
- We have policies here? Thatdamnedfollowspot 16:13 Monday, October 18, 2010
- I found a page about ban policies a couple of weeks back, but I tried some of them and didn't get banned, so apparently not. Or did I get banned? I can't remember. -- 20101018 - 16:20 (UTC)
To be frank and downright unhelpful...
An article on a topic such as this would be best left in the userspace until such time as it truly can stand on its own; there are plenty of things here that folks haven't heard of (and quite a few just plain made up, for that matter), but the ones that survive tend to have common traits... they often inform the reader if they are unfamiliar, but at very least are rather good and funny.
And merely writing an article in the style of what it's about is rarely sufficient angle from which to approach the subject. What is your concept, your over all joke? How are you supporting and emphasising it? What smaller jokes are worked in? For that matter, what all about this Sheogorath do you intend to cover? Pasts, presents, futures? Which one, even? What of inherent ironies of the subject himself? And would he actually write an article on himself, even? Perhaps a different approach would prove more effective; simple crazy has been done to death around here (quite literally, in fact), but whatever you do, you will need to think it through. Put in proper planning. Etc.
And why am I talking about this when I should be doing my coursework? Aaargh... crap, no, I need to finish that review first. No, wait... blarg. *mumbles*-- 20101016 - 00:47 (UTC)
Delete. Finger, consider yourself lucky; you've just gotten a free Pee Review of your article (just above). It doesn't quite qualify for QVFD; it doesn't quite qualify for VFD (from newness, though I had the nomination more than half written before I recalled the rule); and you don't quite qualify for a ban for using the Forum to advertise your "work." (Though I'm not an Admin, and there may be Admins out there who disagree.) Anyway, get to work: For all the reasons Lyrithya has set out above, this article needs MAJOR work in the next week; to-wit, something to make it entertaining to anyone other than you.16:05 16-Oct-10
- you know what? just delete it please, its a failed idea the finger that flames
An admin will delete it if you list it on UN:QVFD and note "author request." 15:02 18-Oct-10
- For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to list it for you. But, er... what SPIKE said. -- 20101018 - 15:12 (UTC)
Lyrithya said there were presents. *Pout!*04:29, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I do that. You want to make something of it? *hefts a large spoon*
-- 20101016 - 04:35 (UTC)
- Wow. You're tiny.
04:43, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh... stuff it. On the bright side, does that not mean my, erm, presents would also be quite small, and subsequently far too much so to care about? 04:52, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Wow. You're tiny.