Vote closed. Frosty has been opped.
For the next week, admins are encouraged to nominate non-admin users for adminship. Each admin has three votes (either for or against), and can nominate as many candidates as they want.
- Nom and For I could go on at great length about how Frosty is pretty much the most active non-admin. About how he is 2nd place in IRC trivia. About how he is active during the lucrative Australian timezone. But you already know all that. So instead, this. -- 02:47, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Boner. Typically when there's admin stuff that needs to be done, Frosty knows it needs to be done before other people know. And then he tells me and then I do it. Opping him will as such severely decrease my ban and deletion totals, but I think it's worth it. - 03:12, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Boner.. Since the untimely death of Bizzeebeever, Frosty's the only clear candidate here in mine eyez. -- 06:01, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Gay. --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 06:17 Sep 11 2012
- Obviously -- 14:22, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Boner. SOOOOOOOOO GHEEEEYYY - 07:33, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- N & F He makes me hot in all the right places. -- 14:22, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Also very much in favor of this, if he decides to un-hibernate any time soon. Consistently one of the most level-headed users on the site for five straight years. -- 16:08, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Also boner, although in addition to being presently absent, he's also declined this multiple times in the past and has said he'll continue to in the future. If he miraculously rescinds that stance though the choice would be obvious. - 23:47, September 14, 2012 (UTC)