From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I want to make some new userboxes to denote people's religion (these don't seem to exist at the moment). Can anybody think of some funny comments to add to the boxes for the different religions? What about some funny comments for atheists and agnostics too? Thanks.--Weri long wang 19:21, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- "This user is a BENSONist, and despite admitting that BENSON is better than them, they are automatically better than you." - 20:15, Dec 15
- "This user is an atheist, and tries to pass off Richard Dawkins's autograph as currency." User:Wehpudicabok/sig2 23:22, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- "This user is a JEW. Isn't that enough of a joke for you?"
- "This user is a Scientologist and really, really hates South Park. They prefer watching classic cinema like The Last Samurai and Phenomenon." --THINKER 00:54, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- "This user is a Modusoperandi. As such, he is adorable" 01:11, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- "This user is a Christian, as long as they put a dollar in the box." ~ 16/12/2007 @ 04:27
- "This user is a Time Cubicle believer, and owns a happycake oven. Of course the secret ingredient is DEAD SINGULARITY."
- MY QUEER JEW GOD HAS A QUEER JEW BOD? - 05:00, Dec 16
- "this user strictly adheres to Space Christianity, and as such has a place waiting for them in Space-Heaven."-- 07:10, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- "This user is a devout Papercupist, and worships Dixie cups. Yeah, you heard me right, bitch." - 07:14, Dec 16
- "This user is an agnostic, and thus admits to not knowing diddly-squat."
- "This user is a Buddhist, but they don't wear an orange robe... most of the time."
- "This user is a SubGenius, and frightens little children without even trying."
- "This user belongs to the Church of Sex, and believes in having lots of hot, erotic contact with sexy people. They also like to say the word "sex" a lot, particularly in a sexy, sexy voice. Sex, sex, sex."
- "This user worships Fire Hydrant, because Fire Hydrant is an excellent role model."
- "If there were such a thing as a Church of Martin van Buren, this user would not be a member of it. Because Martin van Buren sucks."
- "This user does not care about your religion, or lack thereof. So shut up."
- "This user's religion is not the same as yours." -- 08:04, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- "This user is a Sophian, and often speaks in haiku. Cool, huh?" (Written as a haiku)
- "This user is a Sophian, because pototoes are better than Flying Spaghetti." -- Kip > Talk • Works • • 10:15, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- "This user is a Fundagelical Christian, and believes in abstinence before marriage and proclaiming their love of Jesus on T-Shirts." Sir Groovester | Contributions | Talk Page 10:27, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- "This user is a Httpist, and insists that it is now safe to turn off your computer." -- Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 11:32, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- "This user worships Savethemooses... with SAVINGS!!!" -- 11:55, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- "Thus user is a frisbeetarianist, and believes that when they die, their soul will get stuck on the roof. -- Spillin DylanTALKEDITS01:45, Dec 17
- "This user is a NON-THEIST, and is currently enjoying a ham sandwich, and not giving a shit about theology. -
Thanks, I'll get to work on the boxes!--Weri long wang 15:40, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, so we've got a few religious userboxes already so try not to duplicate. Also don't bother making ones there won't be any demand for whatsoever - I think most of us were just kidding around above. We could do with someone to sort out what we have and put them on the relevant page though, as it's pretty empty at the moment. -- Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 19:48, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
How's this one? It's for Flaying Spaghetti Monsterism (note: it's not a template yet, just a jumble of code.)
--YeOldeLuke 06:26, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
I've split politics, nationality and culture into three different pages now. Can anybody think of comments that would be appropriate for different political parties of different countries? (Republicans & Democrats in the US, Labour, Conservative, Lib Dem in the UK etc). I ask because the politics section has been almost emptied since being separated from the nationality boxes. --Weri long wang 15:52, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
You could change these two slightly:
Also, I made this one a while ago for kicks:
|This user is a member of the Green Rainbow Party|
...we're bound to win something eventually...
-20:54, Dec 17