From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Yo! Uncyclopedians. Help. My page suggests I add redlink? I think they describe them as broken links. Am I to assume the quality editors on this fine site have asked that my page include broken links... what.. for fun, i guess? hmm. if someone could clarify the red link issue, i'd be semi-happy to oblige.
sincerely, the artificial muse.
- What the template on your page means is that your page "should have few red links," as in "not many"...if you can avoid them. —rc (t) 16:11, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- It should also have paragraphs and pictures - that's such a huge chunk of text I honestly can't even bring myself to begin reading it right now. --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 18:01, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- Dr. dog? I just read the whole thing,
- while the text has a certain bebop flow,
- I have no idea what it means, daddy-o.
- That's not criticism, that's fact, you dig?
- It happens to me a lot,
- This one has a migraine,
- I'm in the wrong body again.
- On the positive side, the negative not
- this body has big feet, no tipping over a lot.
- 19:08, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
See, now the server tells me my image despite being an ordinary sized jpg is "too big" for the allowance. when i attempted to upload an image that's hardly 250 by 250 pixels, the server tells me "." is not a recommended file type despite the fact that it is a ordinary .jpg file. This site has gone from being cool to being entirely too confusing in the flick of a zippo. I'm frustrated as hell. The "image loading guide" (the picture of the blimp on fire) is no help whatsoever. Justb 19:36, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- Did you save the image to your harddrive first? 20:38, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- We had some problems with images after Wikia's downtime yesterday, I believe. Perhaps this is just fallout from that...if not, I have no idea what the problem could be. —rc (t) 21:46, 16 May 2007 (UTC)