Forum:Random Wikipedia Article: The (quasi-)Contest
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Continuing my period of balmy Summer non-productiveness until a new one-handable keyboard cums my way, I propose a nice little activity that I hope to make into a real contest in the future when I goddamn feel like it. It's simple:
- Seek a random Wikipedia article. It calls out to you.
- The first article to which you're directed - Attempt to write a funny article on the subject in your userspace.
- I got Wikipedia:Wilson Sanches Leal on my first hit. -- Kip > Talk • Works • • 23:45, Jul. 2, 2011
- I got Christopher Smart's asylum confinement. I'm so lucky.-- 01:53, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I got Sonderbehandlung. Ohhh boy. Although I can't be bothered to write about it. Anyone wanna trade?-- 17:29, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
- You could always write the article as if it were the German word for "euphemism", and pepper the article with references to Hitler (and how he fell in love with the word, including singing it in his shower). Old hat, but in this case, it definitely has some basis. Talk about a challenge! -- 02:57, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I got Chris Korzen. I can't wait. -- 02:31, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Weee! -- 15:54, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I got Gregg Seamount. Eventually I might write an article. -- 02:41, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Fuck yeah! -- 11:53, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I got English cricket team in Australia in 1878–79 and there's no way in hell I'm going to write an article about that. :| GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 13:51, 4 July 2011
- What? The first hat trick in a Cricket test! Deserves an essay. --220.127.116.11 11:33, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- The wikipedia mentions a related riot. Surely there must be a humorous angle to that? (Sore losers and all that?) -- 03:02, July 7, 2011 (UTC)