Forum:Pokemon articles outdated
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
There are too few pokemon articles out here. They are crufty and looked like a rant, while is is not bad enough, they are totally outdated,since do you guys know that the 5th gen black & white is out? Why not make fun of things from this new generation? There are a lot of good ideas out there!--Fcukman 05:05, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok. Have fun doing that. -- 05:13, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- It's "polka". PolkaMan. He's a superhero. He's got the power of polka. 15:50, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for your suggestion! When you feel an article needs fixin', please feel obligated to make whatever changes you feel are needed, (even though they'll probably be reverted 5 seconds later). Uncyclopedia is a wiki, so almost anyone can edit almost any article by almost simply following the edit link almost at the top. You don't even need to log in in most cases! (Although there are some reasons why you might like to...) The Uncyclopedia Cabal encourages you to be italic. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes—they're likely to be found and corrected quickly, and your 6 month ban will fly by faster than you think. If you're not sure how editing works, check out proper wiki formatting, or use the sandbox to try out your vandalizing skills. - 20:22, Jun 15
- Pacman. It's pronounced pacman.
- Hi I am 50 and what is Polkaman? 184.108.40.206 20:38, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- why not get rid of all of the pokemon articles? --Good Idea Bird 01:09, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
There are too few articles out here. They are crufty and looked like a rant, while is is not bad enough, they are totally outdated,since do you guys know that it's the 21st century? Why not make fun of things from this new millenium? There are a lot of good ideas out there!--nachlader 21:05, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, I-Lurk-On-IRC-But-Am-Too-Lazy-To-Contribute-To-The-Site-The-Channel-Pertains-To Guy!
Let me fix this up for a while
I used to write one of these Pokemon articles, but then they got removed by admins. What am I supposed to do about that, eh? |Si Plebius Dato' (Sir) Joe ang Kyurem CUN|IC Kill | 09:10, June 16, 2011 (UTC)