Forum:Pee Review is seriously backlogged
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
By my count there are currently 44 articles in need of reviewing. So if anyone has had a craving for reviewing articles lately, now would probably be a really good time to satisfy it. -- 19:30, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- It's okay, Finnius is back and I told him to get to work. --
21:01, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I think its up to 47.
02:20, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Ya, I saw the logs. Later tonight I will bang out a bunch of them...I been saving up my pee for a long time...
- I think its up to 47.
I brought this issue up to UU a couple days ago--I suggested that he send out one of those rallying cries to the members of PEEING to step up and get a review or two done. If every active PEEING member hammers out a review or two this next week or so, we'll put a serious dent in that Pee queue. So basically we should all do that. C'mon, PEEING members, let's piss on other people's hard work! —Unführer Guildy Ritter von Guildensternenstein 23:06, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- But then what will happen to the Conservation Week announcement that still thinks it's pre-july 5th? It will be replaced! 01:57, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was looking to have a quiet word on a few talk pages to that effect this week. And I will. So ner. --UU - natter 09:23, Jul 19
Suck to Blow Ratio
I think that probably the true way to deal with the Pee Review issue in the long term is to focus on people's suck to blow ratio. The "low-rent" solution here would be just to, like, edit a template or something so that when people get a Pee Review, it says "How about doing one of your own?" The extremely tedious but arguably fun solution would be track people's suck to blow ratio somehow. I used to track my own but I got bored with it.
In the last month, I've put up about five articles for review, and I've done about five reviews. That doesn't help the queue, but at least it doesn't make it any worse. It seems that there are at least forty-odd people who are not following suit.17:42, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry. I've done four, so that only leaves me in debt of 4 more or so? Halfway there, I guess. Sir MacMania GUN—[22:42 19 Jul 2010]
- So you're saying we should treat the Pee Queue like Bittorrent? —Unführer Guildy Ritter von Guildensternenstein 01:31, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
I'm making a mental note
I've got a few loose ends I'm tying up now, but I will try to start reviewing my fair share soon. Cheers! Get saved! 00:38, July 20, 2010 (UTC)