Forum:Open call for researchers to participate in editing project.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
My name is Vosnul And I'm undertaking an editing project at the uncyclopedia wiki.
My articles involve making fun of religion, science , famous people and just about anything else.
I was wondering if you researchers would agree to my usage of your work as a basis for my articles on uncyclopedia. This basically involves calculating how much time you have wasted on a number of useless subjects like the digestive track of the drosophila melanogaster, Verbal interacting with tropical fruits and of course the reasons why individuals use wikis and the benefits/disadvantages of using wikis to manage knowledge.
I was also wondering why people would spend 40 years studying some form of chloroplast whilst all there secrets will be revealed within days using a pocket-calculator within the foreseeable future, Or why one would crunch numbers for years to figure out that the expected number you where looking for is indeed just that. And all this while you could be in a rock band or Parachute team or the freakin WWF.
If you have any question please let me know, if not you can go back studying rock formations in a vacuum chamber whilst talking dirty to some crystalline structures. --Vosnul 14:14, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- This is rather confusing if you read it before the other forum page... --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 17:29, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, that other page totally copied this one. Darn researchers. 17:47, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- You know what's more confusing? Reading it backwards.
")CTU( 7002 enuJ 32 ,41:41 lunsoV-- .serutcurts enillatsyrc emos ot ytrid gniklat tslihw rebmahc muucav a ni snoitamrof kcor gniyduts kcab og nac uoy ton fi ,wonk em tel esaelp noitseuq yna evah uoy fI"
- 19:28, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- If it's sdrawkcab, will reading it on a mirror site make it appear right-way-around? --188.8.131.52 02:07, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
What an IP joke. As an aside, I have no fucking clue as to what this forum topic means. I hope there's cake involved. SBU's here, so my chances are looking good!-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 21:11, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- You're either implying there that I'm a good cook, or very fat. Either way, you are wrong... Or you could be implying that I am a cake, I suppose... --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 22:33, 24 June 2007 (UTC)