Forum:Nothing like this irresistible redhead CGI chick
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
To remind me of Mass Effect, the game I bought, the game I owned, and the game which refuses to run on my goddamn machine! I could be playing as her! Yet I sit back, wishing I could once and for all break out of my mom's basement and get a PC that's compatible with these "new age" video games.
NOTE: This picture was actually used to promote Mass Effect 3, the final game in the trilogy which I have decided not to buy, for aforementioned reasons. --19:22, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Have you considered getting a job? That's what I did, back in the day. Saved a twenty whenever I got one and eventually used the roll to buy a computer. Did you know that a $2,000 roll of twenties both takes a long time to save up when you're virtually broke and is a big roll? I'm talking pimpin' big.
20:55, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, to tell you the truth, Modus, aside from you and RAHB, I'm the only guy who on this site who actually has a life. In fact, I'm even considering quitting Uncyclopedia eventually, because I don't want to go crazy like everyone else here (besides you and RAHB). Also, thanks for your help on HowTo:Write a Bullshit Story. 19:54, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
Scofield should get off his FAT, LAZY ASS and do some work!
- (Ruins) 15:54, 17 July 2012
- Against. Let me finish my graduation first, dudes! --Lord Scofield Stark 08:51, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Abstain. I'm still wondering why Justin Bieber's in Mass Effect. 21:22, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
- All my taxes are going to lazy fucks like Scofield so he can claim benefits and I'm getting sick of it. Sir Georgie • Harangue • Mediocracy 18:15, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
- For. What side are you on, Aimsplode? 21:20, December 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment. This forum topic seems to have had a surprisingly long life for one that was inadvertently "bumped up". Well, then, let me give you all an update- I have now experienced the beauty of Mass Effect thanks to one cousin who came to visit with his cool laptop. Even though my affair with FemShep lasted barely two days, it was one of joy and delight (and obsession as I had to depart midway towards a college trip). Though the time we had together was short, it was something I shall remember until I finally get a new system that will let me play the entire trilogy in peace. Or until I die. I'm good either way. --Lord Scofield Stark 17:52, December 25, 2012 (UTC)