Forum:Need help with article "How To Kill a Mockingbird"
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Well, if you check out the history of the page, you'll see this. You should converse with this mysterious user named Zombiebaron if you disagree with the name change. Ooh! It's an RPG and I'm some cookie-cutter NPC who just gave you a quest! When you come back successful, I'll give you a shard of the monkey flower and tell you that Irqon Zoobimeister (from some other village) needs it for the construction of some project of his. Then when you give it to him, he will fill you in on some background for the story arc and he'll give you a bowl of oatmeal and tell you to take it to me, for my breakfast of eating +3. -- 21:19, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
can't there be >2< articles? Like, MY article, which is fucking lost all the time, and this idiot's article in how-tos?
- Man, this is so confusing. To bring up to date anyone who's struggling to work it out like I did:
- User creates rather random and cliched article (sorry) at How to kill a mockingbird.
- Article is ICUed by Zombiebaron.
- Article is moved into HowTo space at the above title.
- Article is rewritten to be good by somebody else.
- Major complaints on this forum topic.
- Forum topic is confusing: ???
- Profit. (For everyone but mockingbirds.) --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 19:13, 12 May 2007 (UTC)