Forum:Microsoft Paint - I can't afford Photoshop, yet all I have is this piece of crap software to edit pictures! What do I do???
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hi! I thought I'd place this here. I have some great picture ideas for Uncyclopedia. However, all I have is Microsoft Paint to edit pictures (Which let's face it, is pretty crap...). What do I do?
- 1)Is it okay if I create pictures using this software? I mean, do other people use it on here?
- 2)I can't afford Photoshop - Are there any free softwares out there with a better system than Paint & possibly even as good as Photoshop?
- 3)Anything else I should know on the subject?
Thanks, Spawn Man 06:23, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- I think the key is, you just have to be inventive. See Paint. If pictures are good (or, in the right place, deliberately bad) they'll stay no matter what the software. I (don't officially) recommend stealing cartoony pictures from elsewhere on the web and mashing them together using paint. But unless you're good, be prepared to have many removed! -- Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 06:47, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- 1) Get the GIMP. It's free and it works.
- 2) Play around with the GIMP <insert Pulp Fiction joke here>
- 3) Bring your creations to Reefer desk for help. I know a guy there. I'll get you a discount.
- I downloaded that Gimp software & I'm about to download the help manual because I couldn't really work the damn thing, so my philosophy of "I'll be sweet" didn't really work in that regard. It looks quite cool & I'm sure with the help manual will get my going... Thanks, but if there's anything else let me know. That reefer desk place could've been helpful prior to me actually uploading my pictures! lol. Thanks anyway! Spawn Man 22:09, 16 May 2007 (UTC)