Forum:Let's talk food.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Let's talk about food and cooking. Right now I'm dipping cherries in melted chocolate. --Reverse Genocide Cockatrices 02:52, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- I can has cheeseburger? -- 12 22, 07:52
09:00, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Food? What? Am I the only one who thinks that I need some mental assistance? Applesauce? Staircase CUNt 09:02, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Ok, that's it. Normally I would ask "Who's the loser who didn't reply?", but now that I am hungry and awaiting breakfast what to ask I'll just stick with "Where the hell are my pancakes?" Staircase CUNt 09:18, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
You fat fuck
- I'll take that as a compliment, given I normally get "Fat greedy fucking bastard". Staircase CUNt 21:37, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Hey anon, sign your posts....ah whatever... —Paizuri MUN (Talk • Contribs • Poll!) 21:46, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
The best food for pulling an all-nighter.
- Lightly braised orphans For the Win! ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 10:32, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
The best food for a lonely night
A banana peel from the microwave. Not too hot, or you get a horrible fucking burn.
Or a bottle of olives.
Or you can take some peanut butter, rub it on your genitalia, and have your dog lick it off.