From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
There is currently a vacant post waiting for a willing volunteer like you to fill at UnSignpost: Deputy Chief Editor.
List of job criteria:
- You will be encouraged to write an article for UnSignpost at least every other issue.
- Help in the distribution of UnSignposts.
- Help in the management of UnSignposts. (Including help in formatting, interviewing and gathering news).
There are no skills required beyond writing decent comedy (as you would do in an Uncyclopedia article) and all that would be needed from you is a bit of your time and effort each week. The job application process will consist of writing an article for UnSignpost and being judged by both Chief Editors. If you wish to apply for the job application then please contact one of the Chief Editors here or here. Thank you. Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 08:03, August 30, 2013 (UTC)
- I know that uncyclopedia has little money...but could this job be rewarded with other creative kinds of things that might motivate the unmotivated? ---
03:07, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
- If you can think of any: yes. Are you offering to fill the role? Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 07:50, August 31, 2013 (UTC)