Forum:Is it normal to get a lump on your balls?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I was going down on my boyfriend today, and as I was fondling his balls I noticed a lump. Is that bad? Should he see a doctor or something? --Roman Dog Bird 01:01, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- No, that just means that he has the gift.
01:20, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- If you're asking seriously, this is probably not the site to do so. Unless you want to VOTE ON IT. Aleister 1:25 11 8
Seeing a doctor or something
- For. or something. Aleister 1:27 11 8
- For. and show it to a bunch of random strangers for a second opinion. It's Mrthejazz... a case not yet solved. 02:10, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- For. Tell him to see the male equivalent of a gynecologist or something. -- 02:02, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Huh...until recently I thought they dealt with guys, girls and neuters, but apparently not so. That's why I got such strange looks when I went to get my check up at the local gynecologists... — [09:47 21 August 2010]
Do not see a doctor or something
- Doctors don't know shit. They're just glorified fondlers.
20:02, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Surely this is just a vote against the above vote? — [15:42 20 August 2010]
See a doctor on the side
- For. And check to see if he has matching lumps. ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 14 Aug 2010 ~ 06:54 (UTC)
- what he said -- 04:58, Aug 22
Take Pictures and post them here
- For. I like seeing that some people are worse off than me. It gives me the warm fuzzys. --—John Lydon 07:34, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
- For. I just like seeing pictures of cancerous ballsacks. —fj0j3ddjoaw;rfjaew (r30qjd) 22:26, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
- Meh. I'm so gay, I'm straight. Or is it the other way around? or something like that 03:48, September 4, 2010 (UTC)