From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
PS: I want you to come back, Lyrithya. Sincerely.
Supporting Lyrithya taking a vacation
- 02:44, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I love you man, but you're showing signs of Uncyc fatigue, and the last thing we need is you getting so sick of the site you leave forever. That would be bad. Very bad. We need to leech off your totally excellent computer skillz.
- So this was actually in all serriousness, so yes don't get tired of this place. 02:53, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I must admit, she works very hard. She deserves a break at the Bahamas.--- TALK What's it like to be a heretic? 04:06, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Lyrithya is the best user to come to Uncyclopedia since Chronarion and Stillwaters. I mean, in great terms i'm the best, but Lyrithya has changed the wiki more than Rcmurphy, Flammable, Famine, Codeine, and many other names from long ago. Lyrithya is the best (and worst) thing to come to Uncyclopedia. Nobody has really taken her work for granted, she has done more than she needed to, not just changing all the logos, but also the skin too. She possibly might overtower even Chornarion and Stillwaters someday, and become the ultimate legend. And legends like vacations. So, um...turn off that monitor. -- - CONTRIBS - WRITINGS - SHOP - Now adopting! - 04:20, 8 July 2011
- -- 02:56, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- -- 03:28, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Ban her from the wiki, IRC and then internet for a week. Her friends miss her. Her family thinks she has some horrible boy friend she doesnt want to introduce to them and her work mates play connect the dots in their mind with all the face sores shes got from staring at screens so much. BAN HER FOR A WEEK! -- 06:03, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Then give her user rights (and possibly a copy of Tetris)... --Gamma287 00:28, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Gather around, ye children, as I tell a tale of a man who got addicted to Uncyclopedia. One day, two of his brethren from a different dam drove to his hut and told him they were spending a few days at the beach, and that he had 10 minutes to pack. Faced with overwhelming peer pressure, the man packed his clothing and got in the wagon, fearing the days ahead without his newly discovered website, and the
wonders humor horrorsstuff therein. And lo, verily it was that, in 3 days time of fun in the sun, the man was given relief and felt his stress wane like the power of sunscreen and, upon renewing his vows to Uncyclopedia, he found that he enjoyed it more. And it was good. Amen. ~ Talk 03:12, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
- And then god smote the entire uncyclopedia community. Each and every user repented crying...yes yes we will be better writters, better people, not so dickish...but god was tired, and bored, amused, slightly hard, and SMOTE SMOTE SMOTE the people until they where smited into a dust which smelled like an old room. The god went back to perfecting his rules about putting oats and wheat in the same bucket and how many lashes you should get for letting your donkey run over your neighbours slave. -- 16:39, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
Give Lyrithya some cake
- I don't know if this occurred to you or not, but I'm actually trying to be serious here.
02:52, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- You are... Shit... 02:53, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
Show Pictures of Breathtaking Landscapes
This is what you're missing when you're on the computer.-- 03:37, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
While she's on vacation
- Yes. Here's a list of things to express your disapproval of in the vaguest manner possible:
- Get on it.
- The first time, I actually read it as "Can I take her places?", which sounded quite heartwarming.-- 15:47, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Yea or Nay?
Who sayz we follow Shabidoo's idea and ban the heck outa Lyrithya for a week so she can join her real friends, or not ban her and continue to force her through more of Shabi's Uncyclolabor in the Uncyclosweatshop? Break Aimsplode 23:42, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Against. Go sweatshops!! LOL...Nah I haz a heart too. I think Lyrithya needs a break, but I don't think banning will work, so... WTF? I say take a break.
- I am not joking. BAN HER FOR A FRIKIN WEEK. SERIOUSLY. If I was her, I woudl subconciously need it. -- 00:12, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Let Lyrithya decide what she wants to do without pressure. --RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 09:47, July 10, 2011 (UTC)