Forum:Interlanguage links need checking
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The interlanguage links have recently been updated. The question now is, what isn't right? I didn't have Japanese on my list, and it looks like some have been missed on other wikis. There is a lot to check, so anyone want to help? What I need is something like:
- URL of Version you checked
- language codes that don't work or are missing.
The full list is:
[[ar:]] [[ast:]] [[ca:]] [[cs:]] [[da:]] [[de:]] [[el:]] [[en:]] [[eo:]] [[es:]] [[et:]] [[fa:]] [[fi:]] [[fr:]] [[he:]] [[hu:]] [[it:]] [[ja:]] [[ko:]] [[la:]] [[lv:]] [[lt:]] [[mg:]] [[nl:]] [[nn:]] [[no:]] [[pl:]] [[pt:]] [[ro:]] [[ru:]] [[sl:]] [[sr:]] [[sv:]] [[simple:]] [[th:]] [[tr:]] [[vi:]] [[yi:]] [[zh-hk:]] [[zh-tw:]] [[zh:]]
If you paste that onto a page and preview, you can see which are shown on the sidebar, which are missing, and which go to the wrong place.
You don't need to check off-Wikia versions, just those that I can get fixed.
The list of urls is:
Thanks to anyone who can help!
- ast: and ja: appear to be the problem children, not sure what's up with http://wiki.peremen.name - is it even part of this project? It keeps being removed and inexplicably added back into the list as ko:. De coté franco, les problèmes sont les:
- http://wiki.peremen.name is a Korean humor wiki based on Uncyclopedia, which I thought was a Korean Uncyclopedia (judging by the fact that they have used Korean translations of Uncyclopedia articles), but the owner has explicitly stated that he does not intend to join the Uncyclopedia umbrella, hence the removal.--Ryoske 05:39, 10 December 2006 (UTC)
- It's worse than that. Translations of CC stuff must be CC (not dual) and authors need to be identified. Ryoske attempted to interwiki back to many original articles and Peremen reverted every one. After reversion (or reversal) "In Soviet Russia, this grue was eaten..." with no attribution back to anyone other than Peremen. Ummm... plagarism anyone? --04:43, 19 December 2006 (UTC)