Forum:I was just kidding jeez
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
So I came on here so I could write an article about someone that looked semi official then delete it once that someone saw it. Then I got yelled at. So I'm walking around with my tail between my legs and being told that I'm a cyberbully. Whatshisname recommended I answer him on his talk page but I can't find it. He also recommended I write on the Village Dump. So there you go. Now what? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mintyfresh312 (talk • contribs)
- We don't care about your friends.
07:36, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
- See that's what I said. But he ignored me. So he created the article again. So I deleted it. Who knows what might happen now... MrN 07:38, Oct 20
- You have to actually have friends to be able to write about them. Everyone knows Uncyclopedians don't have friends. --Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 15:09 Oct 20 2009
- What about the imaginary one? Isn't that right, Pete? Pete agrees with me. Pete also says you're dumb. 17:51, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
- You did not re-create the article. Sorry. I'm not sure where I got that idea from. As for the article, it was well written and such, but did you read UN:CM? That's why I deleted it. We are not facebook. MrN 21:55, Oct 20
Yes I read it. And I'm glad the article was deleted.
- SIGN YOUR POSTS! ARRGHAAHH!-Almost Sir Random Crap