Forum:I Hate Fangirls
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Okay I Hate Fangirls cause all they ever do is marry Anime Characters...which is really pathetic because I think they have no social life. Another issue is the misuse of yaoi anfd Yuri. ( I have nothing against gay people.) But to be honest, Fangirls just pair up any couple, like couples that don't make any sense. Such as Kakuzu X Hidan (I cannot stand that couple!!) Hidan hates Kakuzu and Kakuzu hates Hidan end of story!! And O.C charactetrs in Fanfictions have got to stop immediately!!!!!!!
I Hate fangirls and there sick-ass little fake world they live in. they are like an insult to all fans! And if your a Fangirl get the Fuck out off my Forum. Dumb-ass Bitches.
Fangirls are Incredibly Stupid and I believe that they should be banned from hentai. I am just completely fed-up with the naruto fanbase. I mean don't get me wrong it's a great anime, but fangirls have not only ruined the anime and many others but the constant Pairings such as Naruto X Sasuke is just sicking me!
If you want to help out in the Anti-Fangirl Revolution please copy and plaste this article in many different Anime Sites as you can. Now is the Time to stop Yaoi and Yuri Fangirls and help to make Anime in America a better place. Thank-you regular fans! :D —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- Paul? Is that you? -- Hi, hey! I'M A MOTERFUCKING NIGGER BITCH LOVER 22:12, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not a regular fan at all. Of course, I'm not a fan-person, either. I'm a hater. I hate everything you watch. Everything, including Naruto, and any animes you may have ever enjoyed. As a matter of fact, I hope you choke to death on your own vomit, though it doesn't really matter whose vomit it is. You can't dust for vomit, you know. - 22:42, Jun 6
- In reality married couples actually hate each other, that is the reason why they get married in the first place. People who like each other stay friends for life and don't get married. That is why Christian Fundamentalists wanted to prevent Gay Marriage, because they didn't want Gay Couples to ruin their lives like Straight Couples have. Most marriages have that Love/Hate relationship. Don't ask me why, it is the way most human beings work. I didn't learn that until late in life, I figured that the girls who hated me really didn't like me, but I had no idea that because they hated me they really loved me and wanted to marry or at least date me? But them I am a geek or nerd and don't figure out stuff like that until late in my adult life and that is why I left high school and college as a virgin. :) --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 14:32, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
I no whut u mean, Hidan <3 <3 <3's Kakuzu!!!
I'm not entirely sure what Naruto is though. Or if that's even actually them. • Spang • • 23:43, 06 Jun 2008
- I think Naruto is the fish girl from Zelda. 22:08, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
Your absouleltly right!!! Fangirls are STUPID ASS BITCHES!!! They always ruin anime!! No anime is safe from there sick twisted yoai and yuri minds. I want to kill them all so badly!!! There all stupid,gay,and fuckin useless. I'll help you in the Anti-Fangirl Rev. (Signiture, Fangirls should go fuck themselves)
- lolya i ttly haet dem two. (sinigtoor: loldem fngrlzz r gheeeyyy)
- I daresay, they are quite adept at spoiling an otherwise well-done performance. Shame be upon them! (Signature: Quite literally, in fact. *chuckle*)
- Okay, Why hate on "Fangirls"???? I my self, am an anime fan. But, to be honest, I can see
why you strongly dislike them...For Ex. Yaoi,(Boy on Boy Sex) Yuri (Girl on Girl Sex) or the worst form is INCEST.!!!!!! I hate when fangirls love Incest. It's sick. Also, I admit it, I watch Naruto and I love the NaruSasu and NaruHina parings, but I hate DeiSaso, and cannot stand KakuHida. So I'm sorta with you on the last one on the Akatsuki. --BlackSugaBabyGurl 18:00, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- This whole page is filled with made-up words.
21:17, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- HATE HATE HAT!--User:Bomb/sig 20:23, 3 November 2008 (UTC)