Forum:I'm giving away free awards!
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
For Cateogrizing at least 10 uncategorized pages, you get this lovely template:
- Good Idea.
20:41, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- Cool. --User:Nintendorulez 20:43, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- I did 10. Now there's a bit of a rush on the page, and since it's a cache that updates now and then a lot of the shown pages do have categories. I'll categorize some more later when it updates. --User:Nintendorulez 20:56, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- I did ten, but I gave the template to myself so you wouldn't have to. --Sir OCdt Jedravent CUN UmP VFH PLS ACS WH 21:01, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- Done. 21:03, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
- Oh look! I've catagorized well over 100 articles over the last year. The only problem is that they were in the NRV Category and have been deleted. Not like I need your award though...but I'm just saying...:) -- 23:53, 10 January 2007 (UTC)
What about making sure that many categories are used on single pages? I like lots of categories, and not the usual stub ones, but long bright and flashy ones that would make a guy chuckle after reading the page? Can I get the Categorizer then?--Witt, of UNion Entertain me* 02:51, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
- Alice in Wonderland
- America's Vietnam
- BB guns
- Boring Boring Boring Purple Monkey Dishwasher
- Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
- Brown sheep
- Fat humans
- Felix the Cat
User:Kjhf/sig 16:02, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed. Why can't we just have categories with 5 or more aritles in? User:Kjhf/sig 16:35, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, this is ridiculous. Baleete some, for the love of God. ~ Unflameviper Who's a Peach? 01:02, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
Please...I want an award. I Love You Long Time; Sucky-sucky fy dorrar?! My articles needed categorising, so I've got ON it and done some. Not ten, but I, hey, I made the effort! Just plaster my page with glory, if you would be so kind?! OK, OK, Tree dorrar fiddy...? Wha? TWO DORRAR? You drive hard bargain! You want price too low fo me sucky sucky!)
Don't wok away! NO!... ...OK OK, Two dorrar it is. But i no' goin to swarrow! Codeye 04:05, 28 February 2007 (UTC)