Forum:How do you talk on talk pages
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
How do I ask a Question someone will anwser...
I do not understand how this system works, could someone explain to me?
What is a signature?
What is a tidle?
Why should I create my own User page if will just be huffed?
Am I talking right as in asking this question here, or is this a joke?
- Which system?
- A signature is this: - 01:14, Feb 24 It is produced when you type four tildes or hit the signature button in the editing toolbar.
- A tilde is this: ~ (they're in the top left of your keyboard)
- Your userpage will almost never be huffed, unless it contains shock images or some kind of cyberbullying
- It's the question that drives us, Neo. - 01:14, Feb 24
when at a User page how do you "talk" in their discussions?
- You press 'edit' and then type what you want to say. You should also sign your posts with 4 tildes. Seriously, do it. - 04:11, Feb 24
Alrighty then . . . --[[User:]] 04:19, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
- There! You have it! That's your IP. - 04:23, Feb 24
So what do all of the Acronym links before your shrunk date and time --Qronkite, James Qronkite 04:29, 24 February 2008 (UTC) All of the P.M., WotM, & GUN, Sir Red Balloon (Are the Sir Red Balloon), and Tick Tock are they awards?--Qronkite 04:32, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
Sorry Sir Led Ballon --Qronkite 04:36, 24 February 2008 (UTC)
- The PM, WotM, and GUN stuff is all site awards, as is the Sir part. However, the tick tock and contribs sections are just bits I added so people could more easily navigate to my talk page and my contributions. I added that using a signature template. There's a brief explanation of how to do so here, near the bottom of the page, under the 'signatures' header. - 16:26, Feb 24