Forum:How do I make templates?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I was wondering if there was any possible way to make my own template? And if I can't, I suggest somebody find/make a template to match the iPod article. It was written by a noob and needs to be cleanded up and I'm too lazy to do it myself.
- Oh, good choice! Templates are easy to make:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, stirred or sifted before measuring
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk; add to flour mixture, stirring only until smooth. Blend in melted butter. Cook on a hot, greased griddle, using about 1/4 cup of batter for each. Cook until brown on one side and around edge; turn and brown the other side. Recipe serves 4.
- Mmmmm. Templates...*drool* 02:15, 1 September 2007 (UTC)