Forum:How do I add a picture I've uploaded to an article im editing?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I'm editing an article and I went and got some pictures for it. The upload feature on the editing window (the green arrow) doesn't work, so I made an accoutn and uploaded the image. How do i get it from there into the article? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Miniapache (talk • contribs)
- Just add [[Image:Evolved goat.jpg]] (or whatever image you wanted to use) to the position in the article you want. Or if you want to be fancy, change the size, put it on the left or right of the page, add captions etc try [[Image:Evolved goat.jpg|right|thumb|200px|Insert caption here.]], or something like that. Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 14:18, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
- I may be too late, but I'll use any excuse to post a pic of a grumpy baby.
- First, upload the pic to Uncyc's spacious and luxuriously appointed server.
- Images go in like this
- full size [[Image:Babygrump.jpg]]
- caption (where XXXpx is the displayed image width in pixels} [[Image:Babygrump.jpg|thumb|XXXpx|caption]]
- right (or left. Center too.) [[Image:Babygrump.jpg|100px|right]]
- you can add more than one option, for instance: [[Image:Babygrump.jpg|right|thumb|100px|Love me. For truly I am an adorable baby.]]
- Looks like this:
- Seen? (and sign your posts with ~~~~). I hope that answers your question. If not, I hope that it answers someone else's question.
- There's also this, which explains a bunch of things. Perhaps even this. -- 00:10, 14 July 2008 (UTC)