Forum:How do I "thumbnail" pictures?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 04:16, June 3, 2007 by Modusoperandi
I don't know how to "thumbnail" pictures, can you help me? ---- Evil Jam
- See here, about halfway down. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 18:02, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
- ...little bit higher...to the left...left...too far. Now scratch. Ahhh! Thanks. 19:01, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
I tried all of that but it doesn't work. ---- Evil Jam
- First, upload the pic to Uncyc's spacious and luxuriously appointed server.
- Images go in like this
- full size [[Image:Babygrump.jpg]]
- caption (where XXXpx is the displayed image width in pixels} [[Image:Babygrump.jpg|thumb|XXXpx|caption]]
- right (or left. Center too.) [[Image:Babygrump.jpg|100px|right]]
- you can add more than one option, for instance: [[Image:Babygrump.jpg|right|100px|Love me. For truly I am an adorable baby.]]
- Looks like this:
- Seen? (and sign your posts with ~~~~). I hope that answers your question. If not, I hope that it answers someone else's question.
- There's also "Gallery". If you want that, just put <gallery> then the pictures (eg Image:Babygrump.jpg), then </gallery>. -- 04:16, 3 June 2007 (UTC)