Forum:Hands up, who likes me?!
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 11:08, January 14, 2012 by Modusoperandi
I said "Hands up, who likes me?" --Roman Dog Bird 07:48, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Do you want the honest answer, or the one that your parents pay us to give?
10:30, January 5, 2012 (UTC)
- (Raises hand) 2K12_DAN.VRS 00:27, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Who are you? 00:41, 7 January 2012
- Talking to me or the other guy? 2K12_DAN.VRS 23:28, January 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't want to put my hand up anyone, no matter what their level of ambivalence or apathy towards you is. Pup 01:43 12 Jan '12
- I'd probably put my hands in the air, but you might take it the wrong way. Besides, have you written any UnTunes lately that we can dance to? -- 10:50, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
- *Sigh* You always put them in the air as though you simply do not care. Faced with your apathy, all the ladies in the place can barely even muster up the energy to shout "hell yeah". 11:08, January 14, 2012 (UTC)