From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I was thinking about games and created this thread. Please note this is SERIOUS discussion, not petty squabbling. Chances are i'll get banned for creating this thread. Also, this is not article whoring in the least bit. Thank you for understanding. Anyway, what game do you like?
- My two cents on all of them:
- Zork - Okay, but pretty much impossible to win, therefore very frustrating.
- Grueslayer - I believe it's a good effort. Will probably be a great adventure.
- The Abyss - It kept me amused, while being beatable.
- The Abyss 2 - Very incomplete.
- Airplanes - Phah. That's a game???
- The Castle - My personal text adventure. I'll just have to get round to finishing it...
- Zork 2 - Simply too serious. Okay, but nowhere near lighthearted enough for my taste.
- Zork 3 - A mess. Basically too many noob edits. Now seems practically abandoned.
- Okay, that's my views summed up. --?|COMRADE_PONGO_V2|RUN_CMD|RUN_GSLYR 18:21, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
I have won Zork. BY actually playing properly too. You just must not be very good. • Spang • • 12:45, 21 Jun 2007
- My opinions...
- Zork 1:Long, frustrating, but it gets easy after a while. (8/10)
- Grueslayer: Well, being an implementor, I absolutley love this game. I think it shows good promise. (9/10)
- The Abyss: Amusing, yet addicting. Difficult, yet short. (9/10)
- The Abyss 2:The sequel is never better than the original... (5/10)
- Airplanes: AGH MY EYES! This monstrosity, sorry, "Game", is very, very, bad. (1/10)
- The Castle: Very good... though incomplete. (8/10)
- Zork 2: Easier than Zork 1, but has a solid plot. This time, the sequel is better. (9/10)
- Zork 3: Er, ew... n00b ridden, incomplete, does not stand up to Zork 1 or 2. (5/10)
- Zork 1: Good for kicks...but sucks overall due to the fact you die every two moves.
- Zork 2: Easier than Zork 1, but the maze part at the end is annoying.
- Zork 3: Never played it. Don't wish to bother either.
- PUTPBAA: There's no way to win it so it's great.
- Game Online: *barf*
- Grueslayer: It's Zork 1, but with pictures... and equally annoying and sucky.
- A minefield: Short but sweet.
Too bad you left out some of the more important ones in that poll --02:07, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- I don't fucking care. At all. --Lt. High Gen. Grue The Few The Proud, The Marines 02:08, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- Anyway, so UF can be satisfactory...
- PUTPBAA: It's perfect! You always lose! (9/10)
- Game Online: *barfs* (0.5/10)
- A minefield: *BOOM* (7/10)
I'm personally a fan of PUTFBAA, myself. Grueslayer is at a close second, so I'll vote for that --02:58, 21 June 2007 (UTC)