Forum:Font help PLEASE
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 18:56, May 17, 2007 by HerrDoktor
Ok guys I have some serous issues with fonts everytime I download it as a winrar or winzip or whatever I have no idea where to extract it to so that it works in Word, Photoshop etc.
Could someone help out?
- No, sorry, I am on linux KDE. All the fonts just plain work out of the box. Maybe you should consider switching ? -- di Mario 20:39, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- You must install the font. Google on how to do it. --~ 20:51, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- On Windows, usually you just extract them to c:\windows\fonts\ or c:\winnt\fonts\ or where ever your Windows directory is, you have a font directory in front of it and you put them there. Or you could do it the other way and use the font control panel applet. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 21:37, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- Since when did the village dump become free windows support dump? I must have missed that memo. • Spang • • 11:03, 16 May 2007
- Did you try turning it off an...hey!
00:27, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Did you try turning it on and off again? --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 00:39, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- I think it is related to language fonts, in order to view some of the articles here. By the way I go by Office Space and when I worked in IT I was a Milton Waddams type character. Instead of collation, I did programming work though. I kept having coworkers take my stuff and kept being abused by management and moved around from desk to desk. I never did burn the office down like Milton did, nor did I cash that check the other programmers embezzled money from the company either. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 01:33, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- There's a little Milton in all of us. 02:00, 17 May 2007 (UTC)