Forum:Excuse me, how do I becomed broken website?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
First of all, let me explain something. I am not just some random IP, I am everyone's most hated relatively inactive admin, Cs1987. Or at least I was until I discovered today that I can no longer edit under that account. I get the usual block screen with the following message:
Editing from Cs1987 (your account, IP address, or IP address range) has been disabled by The Right Honourable Uberfuzzy for the following reason(s):
no reason given
This block has been set to expire: 14:07, 11 June 2009. Block ID is 2954.
14:07, 11 June 2009 being the exact time I tried to make the edit. WTF, right? Is Uncyc stuffed or does Ubefuzzy just hate me despite the fact he doesn't know who I am? 18.104.22.168 ( Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 14:10, 11 June 2009 (UTC))
- Hmm. Maybe you should ask another admin to ban until Judgement Day and resurrect you? Saberwolf116 15:53, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- but you're an admin...can't you unban yourself?? have you checked your ethernet cables for dingo-related damage? 92% of all internet trouble in australia is dingo-related. 18:12, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- My internet is wireless (which is why my IP changed from yesterday), and there hasn't been a dingo in my apartment for at least a month. I can still ban and unban myself (in fact, that is all I can do at the moment), but it has no effect whatsoever. 22.214.171.124 ( Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 02:31, 12 June 2009 (UTC))
Can staff ban admins with an "uber-ban" that they can't undo? I recently [saw] a ban of an admin by Jimbo Wales at wikipedia, so maybe staff does have secret uber-banning powers. --Mnb'z 07:12, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- You recently a whole ban? That's a weird coincidence; just the other day I accidentally an entire bottle. -
20:07, Jun 12
- I intentionally the whole joint. -OptyC Sucks! CUN20:10, 12 Jun