Forum:Do we have too many articles with monster/alien-outer-space gibberish?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 03:20, February 12, 2010 by Happytimes
And if so, does it make this site uncool?
- The only way for this site to be cool would be to have every single page be on some aspect of Tom Selleck's moustache.
05:32, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe, but then you would be missing out on all the possibilities associated with Burt Reynolds moustache. Agreed, Burt did kinda sell out when he shaved his off that time, but really? Are you still holding that against him? You are a harsh man Modus. After all the years of service Burt's moustache put in surely there should be some kinda place in this wiki for a mention of it. MrN 10:16, Feb 8
- Of course it does, Uncyclopedia is the worst, remember? 06:21, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I propose we dedicate at least one pixel from every article in honor of Tom's 'stash starting with this one. ~ Avast Matey!!! Happytimes are here!* (talk) (stalk) Π ~ ~ 12 Feb 2010 ~ 03:20 (UTC)
- Also: no article on Magnum, P.I.. Uncyc's credibility is at stake, people. • • • Monday, 14:27, Feb 8 2010
- Hang one, I'm sure there's an appropriate response to this....
- Thank you for your suggestion! When you feel an article needs fixin', please feel obligated to make whatever changes you feel are needed, (even though they'll probably be reverted 5 seconds later). Uncyclopedia is a wiki, so almost anyone can edit almost any article by almost simply following the edit link almost at the top. You don't even need to log in in most cases! (Although there are some reasons why you might like to...) The Uncyclopedia Cabal encourages you to be italic. Don't worry too much about making honest mistakes—they're likely to be found and corrected quickly, and your 6 month ban will fly by faster than you think. If you're not sure how editing works, check out proper wiki formatting, or use the sandbox to try out your vandalizing skills.
- That'll do. --UU - natter 11:49, Feb 10
- Ouch. In my own defense, I wasn't alive when Selleck was Mugnumming. Also, hang one. :P • • • Wednesday, 19:43, Feb 10 2010