Forum:Could I write a parody story on here that is LONG?
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
--Riokogen 10:44, 2 December 2008 (UTC)Can I make a parody story that is LONG? But funny?
- There's no limits on article length. Insomnia is quite long, but it's funny and got featured. Read HTBFANJS before you start, for writing tips. Also, start it in your userspace (User:Riokogen/Your title here), so admins know you're still working on it. As long it's original and funny, there shouldn't be a problem. -- 11:51, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
--Riokogen 12:30, 2 December 2008 (UTC)I didn't put it in my userspace but I put it where It is like the finished copy, but the thing is, all the character dialog (Not me, but about a show) is in bold so if i move it over I would have to do it all over again and WOW does it take long...
- That's where the "move" tab at the top of the page comes in handy, my friend! (Also, sign at the end of posts, not the beginning, makes more sense). --UU - natter 12:33, Dec 2
--Riokogen 12:45, 2 December 2008 (UTC)Thanks man! Also, my story is kind of Script based so I'm not sure...but I made it feel like it belonged. I hope it does. It is FUNNY however in case I forgot to mention that :)
- UnPokemon? 22:16, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- I'd suggest that you make your headers like this: == Headline text goes between the two equals signs like this ==
- Also, instead of denoting actions like "Brock: I'll get my coat! *gets coat*", it'd look more professional if you did it like this:
- "Brock: I'll get my coat!
- Brock gets his coat from the rack. It is pink and fuzzy."
- Anyways, just a suggestion. Well, two suggestions, really, but you get the idea. - 22:48, Dec 2