Forum:Complaint abouf certain admin
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I want to complain about admin: Codeine and Mhaille.
Codeine deleted high rise terminal without having the courtesy to add a work-in-progess thing or contact me... this is just rude, reactionary and retarded.
I was naturally annoyed, and said so; he (or she) then bitchily blocked me.
The bottom line is, he or she is not removing my contribution on the basis of whether anyone likes it (no-one has had the chance to read it - which is clearly unfair); he's removing it for political reasons - because it doesn't fit into his world view.
Similarly, additions to the Bernard Manning article were reverted by Mhaille, again not because they were less funny (the stuff that was there was just shit, and I don't object to people taking the piss out of St Bernard, but it was mostly just shit and not funny in any way whatsoever).
If you go to the "Americans" site, you'll find plenty of jibes back and forth from both sides of opinion; so why can not both sides of opinion on Bernard Manning enjoy the same freedom of banter? And why can we not take the piss out of people who talk in that stupid gay way like off "Friends"?
This site won't work if bitchy faggot dickheads like Codeine and politically-correct mock-liberals like Mhaille are able to censor what point-of-view comedy can come from - if it's funny it must stay in. It is not racist or illegal to take the piss out of people who don't like Bernard Manning - these censors simply don't have any understanding of northern English working-class culture because they come from and live in a different cultural paradigm (a middle-class london-centric bubble); so who are they to judge? Their piss weak attempts at humour slagging off Bernard Manning have no resonance outside their cultural bubble. So, if they can't cope with it, let's have a separate Manning article called St Bernard (just as there are several articles on Britain and America amongst other things).
My "bigot" template was also removed - how ironic... get a dictionary, and look up "bigot" "prejudiced" "censorship" "irony" and get off your conceited gay horse and stop dictating what is and isn't funny, or I'll get my Wagner records out.
Codeine and Mhaille should have admin status revoked for abusing it - being an admin is about COMMUNICATION not ego masturbation.
Rinky Stingpiece 14:23, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
I'm dyslexic, before you start lamely picking up on typos...
- Normally I'd go and look at your contribs right about now, me supposedly being one of the nice ones and all. But since you've been here all of three days and already have an attitude that everything's all about you, I really can't be bothered. Admins are busy people - they haven't time to work out what's going to be expanded and what's not. It's down to you to put construction templates on an article, and it's down to you to make your edits funny and not complain about it if they aren't. It's tough to be a n00b, but it helps if you spend some time observing rather than bursting in all guns blazing against the system. --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 17:13, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- ...and Sbu is the nice one...
17:44, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, Oli would probably ban his entire IP class for eternity, and Famine would have blown up his house. 19:11, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- Codeine and Mhaille are the worst. Don't you just hate hate hat them?---Asteroid B612 (aka Rataube) - Ñ 18:14, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, being an Admin is ALL about Ego Masturbation. Just out of curiousity what did I remove from the Bernard Manning article? As far as I can recall my contributions were in the writing and in the restructuring of existing content. For the record I'm not a "politically-correct mock-liberal", and being a Lancashire Lad I have a great understanding of "northern English working-class culture". Inside, I'm crying. --
- ...and Sbu is the nice one...
Only problem I have with your speech is the multiple homophobic remarks. Thems aside, what manner of article were you writing? If the funny parts of them were primitive remarks or cliche items (I doubt the latter from you, though) then that could've been good grounds for deletion, regardless of political affiliation.18:30, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
- I have a friend that's dyslexic, most annoying thing in the world, I feel for you man, I really do. 18:31, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
All I can say is...OMFG, STFU N00B! Instead of ranting here, try to make a POSITIVE reputation by not whining and continuing to contribute to Uncyclopedia. Its good advice, you know. --Eiyuu Kou 18:35, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
Actually, being an admin is about doing whatever you want. Didn't you get the memo?
I think the fact that those other three articles remain kinda trips up your censorship theory. Why wouldn't those have been deleted too if there was some political censorship going on, especially now you've linked them in a forum post? I think you should learn to calm yourself and look at all the facts before you start a forum rant. Here's the facts:
- High rise terminal was deleted purely because it was 3 short paragraphs, and didn't have a construction tag on it. The same happens to hundreds of other articles every day, regardless of the subject matter.
- Your edits to Bernard Manning were reverted because they came across as bitter complaining, which is never very funny.
- Your template was deleted because you had in fact just made a copy of your userpage in the template namespace. Please understand what a template is, and what the template namespace is for and how to use it properly before creating any (a good tip for new users is to never create any templates). Same goes for the category namespace.
- When you say , "I was naturally annoyed, and said so", that's not quite the case, is it? What you did in fact say was, "What the fuck are you doing dickhead? Put that article back, you're bang out of order, you tit.". That's not quite the same thing. You say being an admin is about communication, so why do you think you have free reign to post abuse like that on someone's talk page? While we've got the dictionaries out, I suggest you look up "civility" and start using it. It will get you a lot further than language like "bitchy faggot dickheads" and "conceited gay horse". That's also the reason for your block.
Consider if you had instead left a message saying, "Actually, I was still working on that article, could you restore it so I can keep working on it?". 99 times out of 100, the article would have been restored with no problem at all. But if you go straight to the abuse and ranting, no admin is going to want to bother with you, and quite rightly. Why should they?
- Whooa, hold on a sec. "Your edits to Bernard Manning were reverted because they came across as bitter complaining, which is never very funny." Bernard Manning made a living (and even a death) out of that. Badum tish.
- Manning to bloke going to toilet during gig: Where you goin' fatty?
- Bloke: Toilet to wait for the comedian to come on.
- Heh. -- Hindleyite Converse 11:26, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
The positive bit
You know, you have a way with words. I particularly liked "Contemporary Narcissistic Lesbianism" and "truth resides in a hand-carved traidcraft box brought back from Nepal by a middle-class backpacking anthropology student from Luton". I think High rise terminal is an idea with potential, and would support it's return with an "under construction" tag - if and when you get unbanned. If you can move away from the bitter, unfunny ranting, and find Teh Funny, I would say you could have a future on this site. That and learn not to be such a dick on admin talk pages of course (or anywhere else on the site for that matter) -- sannse (talk) 12:20, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, I actually had a look at a bit of footy a little while after my reply, and it wasn't bad. -- Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 13:09, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
Let's play "Spot the difference"
1. - Restoration requests
2. - Your Restoration request
Here is a template for a proper restoration request
|“|| To whom it may concern,
It appears that you have deleted <name of article here> while I was still in the process of writing it. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to restore it so that I may continue to work on it and finish it some time in the near future.
Hugs and kisses, <your name here>.
--14:06, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
|“|| To the bitch who pwnd my greatness,
You god damned fagotty motherfucking dickweed. How dare you de1337 <name of article here> while I was making sure that it's the haxx0r of them all!. You better restore it right away, you bitchy faggot dickhead, or I'll pwn you house, your wife, and your French poodle too!
I know where you live, <your name here>.
14:22, 24 June 2007 (UTC)