Forum:Bitter, Sad and Dumped Little British Person
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I read the article about the USA. It was not one bit funny, interesting, or anything but stupidly childish. I was squirming with embarrassment for the author, who first of all has way too much time on his little hands, as well as:
- Ridiculously jealous - Neven been to the USA - Probably never even been out of his little "village" - He most likely desperately and unsuccessfully stalked a beautiful American woman, having never seen a beautiful woman before, and got in whole lots of trouble for it, hence the bitterness. - Has rotten teeth - Has alcohol wet brain - Is very ugly, skinny and weak
Poor little english man. 220.127.116.11 18:01, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
- OK citizen, since you addressed the ministry of love, you might have something in mind. Would you like us to
- Nuke Britain
- Invade Britain
- Deopp all of the English admins
- All of the above?
16:46, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
I don't think we should bother to do anything, not worth it. That poor little poverty stricken island. But I do have a question: is that queen of theirs of the human species or some type of mutated animal? There's so many people there that look so bad you just can't tell!
- When you say we who do you refer to exactly? 16:53, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
The USA silly, who else in the world? But why bother, the US can't afford any more debt and there's no oil there (heh). 18.104.22.168 18:01, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
- What do you mean, can't afford any more debt? I thought the whole point is that nobody can afford any debt. That's why it's debt. • Spang • • 21:06, 19 Sep 2008
Yeah, so anyways, I woke up this morning and I was like, "Hey. You know which country people don't hate enough already? Mine! So I figured I'd hop on the forums today and be all 'lol Brtish ppl r ttly ghey lol,' and really churn up some dislike for the US. But, thanks to this considerate anonymous IP, I no longer have to! Yay! Also, could I get a link to the US article in question? I think there's 7 or 8 of them, and I wanna know what we're complaining about, here. - 21:50, Sep 19
- Do you really need a link? It's a page on Uncyclopedia, remember. Uncyclopedia is the worst!
00:03, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
- Is it true what they say about Uncyclopedia? You know, that the "un" stands for "unfunny"? -- 03:23, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
The USA is bollocks, if we British still owned it, it would have been a great nation. Sadly that was not to be, so instead, we'll enjoy our vastly superior humour, accent and currency from our weeny island, which, if there's ever a major catastrophe, will be the first place of refuge, and no, you're not allowed in OK? fuck off. --03:30, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're scum! We suck! --Wayne 00:15, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Benny Hill, the Carry On gang, and the poof from Are You Being Served? were clearly the high point of British culture. It all went down hill from there. I mean, the Brits even copied the American The Office! How gauche.
07:15, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- You're doing it wrong! America, you were supposed to stay a Constitutional Monarchy, then you can humiliate the UK in sports and weather forever after. Also, they made an Australian version of The Office to capture the true Australian workplace... -- 07:37, 25 September 2008 (UTC)