From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I'm not saying that this would be a great idea, but I'm just throwing it out there: why don't Benson and his followers make a Bensonpedia wiki? More Benson, less evil Benson enemies, and with enough people, maybe it could get half as good as uncyc. Jaybenad 20:24, 4 November 2006 (UTC)
- We do have some things, for example Benson: and these pics. But yeah, a BENSON wiki would kick ass. Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 21:12, 4 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, fuck yeah. That'd pwn. --User:Nintendorulez 00:14, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
- Agreed. -- 07:25, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, fuck yeah. That'd pwn. --User:Nintendorulez 00:14, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
BENSON THINKS BENSONPEDIA WOULD BE, AS YOU PUNY MONKEYS SAY, "OFF DA SHIZZLE BIZZLE YO". BENSON ONLY WORRIES ABOUT ONE THING... ACTUALLY BENSON DOESN'T WORRY, HE PROPHECIZES. IF PUNY MONKIES MAKE BENSONS WIKI, WILL IT BE TOO PUNY AND MONKEY-LIKE? ALSO, WILL BENSON BE BUREAUCRAT? Benson 14:26, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
It is settled. BENSON shall start BENSONPEDIA (WITH ALL CAPS). But BENSON is not 1000% sure of how to do templates and other Wiki related things. BENSON requests the help of other puny monkeys to help him with it. Also, how can We stop evil BENSON-haters from making accounts? Benson 15:05, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
- AS BUREAUCRAT AND SYSOP, YOU WOULD HAVE THE POWER TO BAN WHOEVER YOU THINK HAS DISPLEASED YOU. AS FOR MAKING TEMPLATES, YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE CODE OF AN EXISTING ONE AND EDIT IT TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS. I AM AT YOUR DISPOSAL. Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 15:09, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
Sounds good. What would BENSON do about the url? Benson 15:14, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
- HE'D HAVE TO FIND A WIKI HOST, SUCH AS WIKIA. Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 15:36, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
- THEN BENSON SHOULD FIND ANOTHER HOST, OR GET PEOPLE TO DONATE MONEY SO HE CAN INSTALL THE SOFTWARE HIMSELF. Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 16:00, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
First, BENSON wants a list of people interested to make sure that this isn't a waste of time. Benson 18:04, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
I'm all for the creation of a BENSONPEDIA. I blindy follow you my great lord BENSON. --07:35, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
This is the greatest idea of all time; even better than that whole sliced bread fad (I'm glad that died out fast). --Anyone 17:36, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
I'm in if you send me a chocolate cake. -- Ben's son 19:30, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
I WOULD CERTAINLY PITCH IN. I KNOW A CSS TRICK THAT'LL AUTO CAPS LOCK EVERYTHING, SO VANDALS CAN'T USE LOWERCASE. I'M PRETTY GOOD WITH WIKIML SCHTUFF. AND I WOULD GLADLY VOLUNTEER TO SYSOP. Please? --User:Nintendorulez 00:39, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
THE CZAR SHALL VOLUNTEER... for bureaucrat.--User:Czar Yah/sig 01:52, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
I SHOULD BE A BUREAUCRAT TOO, CONSIDERING I MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE, BENSON. --04:39, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
- I WOULDN'T SAY YOU MADE HIM WHO HE IS, BUT YOU DID PROPHESIZE HIS ARRIVAL. --User:Nintendorulez 22:43, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
- AND LO, I DID SAY, "HEY GUYS, BENSON IS HERE." -- 23:12, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
The Chronicles of BENSON; Chapter III, Section VI
For it WAS He Who Saveth Mooses who did see that it would be BENSON who would be BETTER than himself;
And yea, he did forsee that BENSON would be better than YOU as well. For this, The Savior of Mooses didst also becometh the first prophet of BENSON,
For yea, he DID announce the arrival of BENSON to the Uncyclopedia.
Be it known among the PUNY MONKIES that they were indeed given a fair warning,
So they most certainly DO NOT have the right to complain to BENSON concerning his superiority over them;
For yea, they ARE puny monkies, and they deserveth not the honor of knowing the name of BENSON, which is a better name than yours.
--09:02, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
- AMEN. --User:Nintendorulez 22:49, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
- AND WHY HAS NOBODY ACKNOWLEDGED ME AS THE SECOND PROPHET? FOR YEA, IT WAS I WHO HEARD THE FORETELLING OR SAINT MOOSE THE SAVIOR AND WAS THE FIRST TO SEE THE ARRIVAL OF THE HOLY ONE WITH MINE OWN EYES. I IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TO PREACH THE NEWS THAT ST. MOOSES'S PROPHECY HAS COME TRUE, AND HELPED RECRUIT MANY FOLLOWERS FOR OUR ALMIGHTY BENSON. --User:Nintendorulez 22:53, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, shut up. Don't get pissy just because your name isn't in each and every section of THE CHRONICLES OF BENSON. It was written by a rather mediocre scribe, so have some pity. Besides, you're in section VII, didn't you read the book?
The Chronicles of BENSON; Chapter III, Section VII
And Lo! the awesomeness of BENSON had been revealed to all, and yet there WERE still heathens. The First Prophet of BENSON, Who Also Saved Mooses had not the power to preach the arrival of BENSON to ALL of the puny monkies.
Another prophet was needed, and He Who Doth Preach The Virtues Of Nintendo DID needeth some extra cash, and applied for the job.
Thus it was: the First Prophet now had the FREEDOM to go on coffee breaks now that there was a Second Prophet to help spread the news of BENSON and make everyone aware of their insignificance compared to BENSON.
--20:52, 11 November 2006 (UTC)
- I also made something to help BENSON (not that BENSON needs any help):
|This article needs more BENSON. |
You can help by adding more BENSON.
I am confident that use of this template-thingy will be very useful for getting banned. --01:16, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- I intend to start using that tmeplate constantly now. ^_^
- I already made a template to put on talk pages of articles BENSON has edited. Unfortunately, Famine deleted it. But I was lucky enough to salvage the code and subst it. Look on Talk:Pond Whales for an example (this was His first article). Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 06:11, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR A BENSON WIKI TO HAVE:
TWO SEPERATE FORUMS, ONE FOR WORSHIP OF HIS LORDSHIP BENSON, AND ONE FOR CRAP. AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR PUTTING CRAP TOPICS HERE WOULD BE INSTA-BANNED FROM BENSON'S WIKI THAT WOULD BE CLEARLY SUPERIOR. --User:Nintendorulez 22:45, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
The Chronicles of BENSON; Chapter I, Section IV
'Tis the nature of GROVELING before BENSON, that it is indeed best if reserved for it's OWN forum; for yea, there WERE many puny monkies whose puny discussions were not worthy of BENSON'S witness. It was obvious that the noble art of praising BENSON was BETTER than thy discussions, for ye are all puny monkies, who are all pwned when BENSON so much as blinks.
And yet, there WERE many puny admins who were in DENIAL, and BENSON knew before anyone else that it was NOT just a river in Egypt. But there was not a damned thing BENSON could do about it that would have been worth his time, which he spends in BETTER ways than thou.
These truths would be vexing to the FAITHFUL, but not quite yet. That would be some time later, for yea, if thou had been paying attention, ye would have noticed that the FIRST PROPHET of BENSON would not even show up until the THIRD Chapter of these Chronicles.
Anyway, SKIPPING AHEAD a bit, the SECOND PROPHET of BENSON would suggest a wiki that would not have this annoying problem. It was abitrarily decided to talk about this in the VERY FIRST Chapter of these Chronicles, for BENSON is BETTER than puny numbers.
--03:04, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
GET THE BENSONPEDIA MADE ALREADY!
!! -- BEN'S SON 12:12, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
BENSON has decided that it wouldn't be as fun as here, where BENSON has some competition, and also BENSON just unpacked his stuff, and just settled into his crappy Uncyc apartment. Also, this is where all of the good articles are. Benson 23:05, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, but it still would be fun to set up a BENSON wiki just for the hell of it. It'd be devoted exclusively to you, rather than being a WP parody. That way, we can all actively contribute to both wikis. --User:Nintendorulez 23:13, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
The Chronicles of BENSON; Chapter II, Section III
And Lo, it was put forth that it would be a GOOD compromise to make hilarious references to BENSON throughout the Uncyclopedia, rather than spend TIME and possibly MONEY on creating a wiki devoted entirely to BENSON.
For yea, a wiki devoted entirely to BENSON would be BETTER than the puny monkey playground that is Uncyclopedia, but BENSON would have to BAN everyone because no one is up to his most excellent quality standards, which are BETTER than those of W*kipedia.
Alas, this controversy was not yet solved, which is GOOD NEWS for the author of these Chronicles; for yea, his publisher demands a minimum word count before the author can get paid.
Thus the fate of the world hung in the balance: would there be a BENSONPEDIA, or would Uncyclopedia, unworthy though it is, continue to be the temple of groveling before THE ONE AND ONLY BENSON? Or, perhaps, would the author of these Chronicles suggest that somebody make a reskin to celebrate the day BENSON first honored Uncyclopedia with his presence?
Are these getting too lame for everybody yet? --07:36, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, until they are complied into one article. -- 07:47, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
BENSON agrees. Perhaps a nice BENSON reskin for June 4 to commemerate BENSON's first visit to this smelly land. Benson 17:59, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
BENSON has checked, and June 4 is open and doesn't have any other reskins on that day. Benson 18:00, 18 November 2006 (UTC)
- Check it out! The Chronicles of BENSON is now available in paperback. -- 02:16, 21 November 2006 (UTC)