Forum:Banned for a Day: Re-Proposal
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Since everyone else is pulling out crap from the corners of their brains, I figured I might resurrect an awesome idea I had back in the days when we were men. Banned for a Day. The premise: Once in a quarter we ban one of our lowly peasants, from a range of helpful to the useless gobshitey, for one day. He/she/it/heshe/shit can be banned from doing absolutely everything if he/she/it/heshe/shit wants, from editting on thw wiki to flaming on IRC, or simply fucking shit up. If he/she/it/heshe/shit bitches about it, we can debate whether to ban them permanently in the future. If he/she/it/heshe/shit is an asshat, we can debate whether to op them or not ban them again. It's win-win for us! Unless, of course, the user never comes back to Uncyclopedia.
Come on, let's do it at least once! I voluntarily remove myself from candidacy to make a statement that I care only about the project, not my own will to be banned. It'll be like peeing on Cajek's grave! -- Frosty dah snowguy contribs KUN PLEB 10:52, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
LOLRANDOMLOLRANDOMLOLRANDOMLOLRANDOMLOLRANDOM!!!! --18:45, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
-- 19:53, Jun 20
For seriously! 22:44, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Except you unbanned him after only 3 minutes. --
04:20, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- He looked at me with those big puppy dog eyes! 05:04, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
Voat should Modusoperandi give Frosty some cake
- For. -- 03:09, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Against. Frosty's new sig looks ugly. And he never asked me to make him a new one. That is shame! -- - CONTRIBS - WRITINGS - SHOP - Now adopting! - 03:16, 26 June 2011
Hell yes. What's more, if you make him a 'crat, not even admins will be able to escape the fury!
- Sound good. Please do it. --
03:23, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, the only kink in the plan is that I'd need someone to 'crat my bot, and the only people who can 'crat are 'crats themselves, so we'd have to find and convince a 'crat to — oh.
I'm making this
Question: what should the random pool of users be? All users? Active users (that have edited in the past week)? Only users who sign up (to prevent unsuspecting newbs from getting a ban and thinking it's serious)?