From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I was doing radoms and ran across the babel fish article but.. This needs a citation.. I will have to come back a correct this (don't know how to do the citation the original writer didn't seem to either).. The babel fish stuff is from Douglas Adam's hitchhiker guide to galaxy (also I think it was copied verbatim from the book so it will need par phased and frankly, it's not that funny.
I think it is a good concept, but it needs cites, and possible more stuff, I was wonder if there is some more assistance on how to do things specifically like cites, and the templates, I am total new to doing edits, of course I don't even know if they page I want to change is appriate anyways because it refers to hitchhikers guide.
- Sign your posts.
- If you want to improve on an article, just do it, and hopefully it won't be reverted
- Nobody Cares
Wow, that joke sure is getting overused...19:19, Aug 20, 2007
- How to beat a dead joke into the ground:
- Use it more than once in a single forum topic
- Include Nobody Cares in it
- Yeah. --
- Another effective way is to:
19:37, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
- Yup, I was right, the joke is getting way overused....WITH SAVINGS!! 19:50, Aug 20, 2007
19:27, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
- Don't fix the page, instead make a forum top...oh, this has been done already. Gosh, nothin' to do but skip to...
- Profit! 19:51, 20 August 2007 (UTC)