From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I was doing radoms and ran across the babel fish article but.. This needs a citation.. I will have to come back a correct this (don't know how to do the citation the original writer didn't seem to either).. The babel fish stuff is from Douglas Adam's hitchhiker guide to galaxy (also I think it was copied verbatim from the book so it will need par phased and frankly, it's not that funny.
I think it is a good concept, but it needs cites, and possible more stuff, I was wonder if there is some more assistance on how to do things specifically like cites, and the templates, I am total new to doing edits, of course I don't even know if they page I want to change is appriate anyways because it refers to hitchhikers guide.
- Sign your posts.
- If you want to improve on an article, just do it, and hopefully it won't be reverted
- Nobody Cares
Wow, that joke sure is getting overused...19:19, Aug 20, 2007
- How to beat a dead joke into the ground:
- Use it more than once in a single forum topic
- Include Nobody Cares in it
- Yeah. --
- Another effective way is to:
19:37, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
- Yup, I was right, the joke is getting way overused....WITH SAVINGS!! 19:50, Aug 20, 2007
19:27, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
- Don't fix the page, instead make a forum top...oh, this has been done already. Gosh, nothin' to do but skip to...
- Profit! 19:51, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
Also, if you're going to talk about an article, link to it. Otherwise we can't be bothered to go and see what you're talking about. Because we're lazy bums. -- Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 21:59, 20 August 2007 (UTC)