Forum:Anon objects to various photos and topics
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This conversation was formerly at Uncyclopedia talk:Policy where no one would find it. I've moved it here as it relates to website policy and another recent Forum on obscene pix. 23:08 24-Dec-13
For some idiots that just like to post random photos, stop posting naked people, porn, violence or canibalism. Like what the heck? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- If you will be specific, any admin will remove the offending photo. 12:14 23-Dec-13
- Thank you for the leads! and thank you for signing your post.
- At FCC, I see censored photos in strict service to the comedy theme of the article, which is (federal) censorship. There is no explicit nudity and it has a comedy purpose. This is well within our guidelines.
- At Atheism, I am less convinced that the photos are necessary to the comedy theme of the article, but all but one (looks like a scene from Eyes Wide Shut; now deleted) are censored per Wikia requirements.
- On Furry, I see no nudity at all. My concern if this article again veers into nudity or a discussion of the yiffing culture is that anti-Furry people might be using the page to rant against Furry fringe tendencies.
- On Corpsearian, I find one photo (used also in four other pages) that is in flagrant violation of the policy stated at Special:Upload and will remove it from the site.
- Apart from that last one, however, this stuff is tame even compared to the last batch of 50 that Wikia recently tasked us to justify or delete in the Forum. I might suggest, however, that you pick a user name and get to know us before you tell us what "needs to stop." 00:16 24-Dec-13
In the article Humans, I see a picture with a sexual appearance: a stripper shaking its breasts. I also reverted a statement in the section Diet because it was a reference to cannibalism.188.8.131.52 01:21, December 24, 2013 (UTC)
- The text suggests that the diet of humans may include "other humans." Your deletion is reverted. Although not a knee-slapper, there is nothing wrong with this. We have a policy against graphic and obscene photos. We do not have a list of taboo subjects; not even pedophilia in the clergy, if there is a comedy point. You are not yet a contributor; if you go on to pursue your tastes through excessive deletion, you will induce a reaction. 01:29 24-Dec-13
- The stripper image is not obscene and is in accordance with the article's comedy theme of humans as an absurd life form. This is starting to be a waste of time.
- Mr. IP Sir, if you see ugliness in the human body then there are drugs for that. Good drugs, drugs which will make you see beauty where beauty exists. Anyway, thanks for getting a photo removed which was a very good photo for the Corpsearian page. The next time, the very next time, you eat a piece of a cow or a pig or some other animal who did not ask to be cut apart and eaten - the exact same way the person in the photo didn't ask to be cut apart and eaten - please remember that you are not doing anything very different from the gentleman in the photo. But on this holy night, Mr. IP Sir, I wish you and all other living creatures an enjoyable Christmas, Aleister 23:41 24-12-13