Forum:Announcing this Years Turkey Day Ball Competition, come one, come all, join in the fun
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I'd like to formally announce the forthcoming Aristocrat's Turkey Day Ball, a celebration and carnival of sublime writing. As usual we need to address the basics, so first off I need nine good and true men, ladyfolk or those of undefined gender to act as Judges within this year's competition. I would also like to point out that it is my intent to allow judges within one category to participate within another.
Please put forward your name should you wish to be considered for Judging Services. The start date for the competition will be 19th November (next saturday) so we need everything in place by then....
Thank you for your attention. --
Submission as Potential Judges (and the Category you might like to judge, given a choice)
- Mhaille - (not arsed which)
- Black_flamingo11 - I'll take images too please.
- Shabidoo _ I'll take images three please. -- 11:17, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Lyrithya - I'll... do whatever you need, so long as I don't need to get all that close to it. 14:38, 14 November 2011
- Matt lobster - Don't care which category. mAttlobster. (hello) 16:04, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
- ChiefjusticeDS - Whatever needs doing. I am yours to command.
- Aleister - Bathing Suit competition. I will judge no other category, as my judgement is flawed and without merit.
- Wilytank Aristocrat category or something.
- TheSlyFox May I participate in reviewing this madness? I would love to judge the Aristocrats category.
- Joe9320 Image judging. Visual is funny. Or any category. |Si Plebius Dato' (Sir) Joe ang Man on Fire CUN|IC Kill | 00:33, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, y'all judges
Get to judgin'. --05:53, December 3, 2011 (UTC)