From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
i'm having trouble with adding pictures, any help??
Axedmt 07:06, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- Can you be more specific? 07:12, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- See here first. Always look at that page before asking a question. Also, please ask questions in the help forum. Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 07:15, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- On a side note; is there a virus or something going around? I'm seeing a lot of people ask this same question. Oh, not a computer virus. That would be silly. I meant an alien virus that wipes the ability of humans to hit "edit" on a page to learn how to format a page. Now that I've said it, it sounds silly as well. If anything, sillyer. Carry on. -- 14:41, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to add pictures to pages. --19:10, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- I'm stuck at how to change the text on the page...Any help please ? -- di Mario 18:26, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
- Is it on the "welcome" template? -- 19:10, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- Is this just a case of RTFM? Should we add in a link to the welcome template that tells n00bz how to add pictures? --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 20:22, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
":Can you be more specific?07:12, 30 April 2007 (UTC)"
oy gestalt, ive followed the guide as to how to put pics ie. image:URL|thumb|text to no avail. do i need an e photo album to graph pics?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Axedmt (talk • contribs)
- First, upload the pic to Uncyc's spacious and luxuriously appointed server.
- Images go in like this
- full size [[Image:Babygrump.jpg]]
- caption (where XXXpx is the displayed image width in pixels} [[Image:Babygrump.jpg|thumb|XXXpx|caption]]
- right (or left. Center too.) [[Image:Babygrump.jpg|100px|right]]
- you can add more than one option, for instance: [[Image:Babygrump.jpg|right|100px|Love me. For truly I am an adorable baby.]]
- Looks like this:
- Seen? (and sign your posts with ~~~~). I hope that answers your question. If not, I hope that it answers someone else's question. -- 19:12, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks. I really wanted to know how to get rid of that illness.. er you know where. —Braydie 19:16, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks. That answers my question. Now all I need to know is how to add pictures. --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 22:47, 1 May 2007 (UTC)