Imma make this quick, because if I write/talk for a long time, I ramble. Anyhow, we need a new forest fire week. There are a lot of shit articles still on the site, and this is probably the fastest way to find a ton of them and kill them, WITH FIRE! So fuckers, lets get our flamethrowers at the ready!-- 07:47, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
New Forest Fire Week?
- For. -- 07:47, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Against. VFD is working fine and dutifully deletes any article for which you can make a case. We are only slowly creating new material (I'll omit discussion of your own creative accomplishments) and destruction is not the best crusade we could invent. 11:06 15-Aug-13
- Against. What he said... Despite me being not really here, what I said on the fork applies. 11:16, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Against. As above. --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 11:36, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Against. Normally, I'd agree, but over the last week VFD has been running on turbo, and everything seems to be functioning just fine. Sir Reverend P. Pennyfeather (fancy a chat?) CUN VFH PLS 12:05, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Against. VFD seems to be doing its job lately. -- 16:33, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Against. Not a fan of Forest Fire Week. It is unharnessed destruction without creation, it is laziness justified as cleaning.◄► Tephra ◄► 00:24, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
- For. Because I felt sorry for DSA. Otherwise it's a lame idea that shouldn't be allowed to go into action. • Puppy's talk page • 01:40 18 Aug 2013
- For. Because like this a lot of people will get involved. Anton (talk) 13:54, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- For. Because people will be able to clean up a bunch of mainspace articles with no use anymore. Newman66 Visit my table here! Contributions My works 17:43, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- For. There's still so much crap still lingering around that yet another purge is not only good, but almost necessary. If anything, I think that we should do Forest Fire Week every three months or so. -- HIPSTER T)alk C)untributions B)an 16:50, August 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Against., strong against. In the past this has been very misused. One of them, a couple of years ago, is still causing damage in red links, and many many articles had to be dug up and returned again. One user used it to try to get rid of pages he had nominated for VFD which were saved (should have been banned for a few weeks imnho). Please keep your forest fire to yourself, no burn baby, no burn. Aleister 17:29 20-8-'13
Nooo... my pretty ide... OOH, VOCALOID!
I'm not mad at you for downvoting my plan into oblivion... just getting that out there. --04:48, August 21, 2013 (UTC)